Well, I have been a bit quiet on the papercrafting front of late - been sick and also been waiting eagerly for my GYPSY to arrive and it has now. I have it all up and running and could not be happier.
Whilst I was waiting for my GYPSY to arrive I happened upon a great site called The ClipArt Fairy and I purchased and downloaded a template to make this great card for a little friend of Melissa's whose party she will be attending in a week or so. The number 6 and her name is done on my gypsy and cut with my cricut the rest was a printable that I basically purchased, downloaded, printed and cut out and put together - easy peasy. The photo does not do it justice though - it really looks great!


so cute Tracey
ReplyDeletethis is wonderful in real life it has stickles glue and rhinstones I love it . And love seeing them in real life
ReplyDelete