I know it seems that I have gone a bit quiet on the papercrafting front but this is not the case - I am very busy creating my Christmas cards, some presents and the odd birthday card here and there. I cannot put these items on my blog just yet as the recipients do not have them yet but when they receive - I will put on my blog, I promise.
I recently purcased a reconditioned Cricut Expression which I absolutely adore using - allows me to make bigger stuff which I will show you during 2012.
I know, I know, this pic has nothing to do with papercrafting but makes the blog entry a little more interesting. This is a pic of my daughter, Melissa that was taken by a lovely photographer/mum that I know, Rachael Turner. She did a photoshoot of Melissa late October and this was one of the images she took. Check out her blog and the fantastic pics she takes http://rachaelturner.wordpress.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment