Monday, 26 December 2011

MY XMAS PRESENTS FROM SUSAN - KUSUDAMA




This snow globe is sooo cool and I LOOOVE how he lights up and the light changes colours - this is not Kusudama - this was made with the gypsy/cricut.

The following things are, however Kusudama.


I call this one My Dolly Girl - she is so sweet - I'm thinking of making her as an angel for next xmas

 This is a 3D book card - this is front of book

 Inside of book with a 'guardian angel' for me

 She lights up and changes colours!

Mr and Mrs Claus

Susan also made Melissa a sweet clown that I absolutely adore - here he is


I am currently in the process of making one of these adorable clowns myself - I will share soon.
Thank you so much Susan for these awesome gifts xxx


1 comment:

  1. Glad you loved them . Now we will have to hunt for more fun things to mall year

    ReplyDelete