Sunday, 20 May 2012

GORDON'S 50TH

We have a 50th to go to on Saturday 26th May for Ian's mate Gordon.  Now, I dont think Gordon is on Facebook and probably wont see this post so I figure I am safe putting this on here even though it is a week from the party.
I purchased the SVG file for the 3D numbers from svgcuts.com and they went together really well - fiddly but well designed files. I made a box to affix the numbers to and the idea is that there will be a gift voucher from a group of us going inside. I made the Essendon paper myself and printed it out and I sponged a charcoal chalk ink over the top to dull the stark white. And of course I had to put some small rhinestones on to jazz it up a bit and I justify putting these on by the fact that Gordon works in Theatre so it depicts theatre lights - well thats my story and I'm sticking to it!  Happy 50th Gordon!



1 comment: