Thursday, 30 August 2012

THOMAS SHIRT AND CARD FOR 3 YEAR OLD WILLOW

A friend of mine's daughter Willow, celebrates her birthday just two days after my daughter Melissa and usually I dont get a chance to catch up with Willow's mum until well after both birthdays have passed. This year was no exception and the saying 'Better Late than Never' rings very true in this instance. 
Willow just LOOOVES Thomas and her mum commented to me that all Thomas stuff you get is for boys and this got me thinking that I could do Thomas on a pink shirt in Heat Transfer Vinyl for Willow. So I did and I am very happy with how it turned out - even though it is not 100% - it was my first effort with 'layering' of Heat Transfer Vinyl and I hope to get better at it with practice. Also, I made the card and Thomas had to feature on that too. Gave the shirt and card to Willow's mum today and she looooooved it - Happy 3rd Birthday Willow xxx



1 comment:

  1. Your work is awsome. you are so clever and patient. like a fine wine, time is of the essence. Love your work. xxxxxx thankyou so much. xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete