My daughter Melissa finishes school for the year on Thursday 6th of December - yes, I know that is early but I guess I pay more for her to be there less - LOL. Anyway, I asked her a few weeks back to see if she wanted to start writing out her christmas cards to give to her classmates and I was told "No, Mum I am not doing ALL THAT WRITING" to which I replied well we have to do something, how about I make a tree decoration for everyone and she loved that idea of course because she knew she would not have to do anything. That child has me worked out I'm sure! LOL!
SVGCUTS.com has a wonderful 3D christmas decoration kit and there is a gorgeous tree - so I made 25 of them and then I designed the tag in Make the Cut and put a photo of her on the tag under an epoxy bubble on a bottle cap. One the back of the tag reads Merry Xmas 2012 from Melissa Farr 2M.
I hope all her classmates in 2M and their families have a wonderful Christmas and a safe new year!
These are wonderful and will be appreciated much more than a card!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteMandy
What a wonderful idea - and I bet everyone will love her little gift way more than a 'boring' card LOL
ReplyDeletethat is very cute and a great idea
ReplyDeleteWonderful idea... going to do something like that to my son's classmates :)
ReplyDeletewow you have beenbusy they turned out great
ReplyDelete