Wednesday, 13 March 2013

OMG! LADYBIRDS LIVE THERE!


SVGCUTS.com put out a new kit a week or so ago called Cottontail Village  http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=346and  and this kit has THE cutest little Easter house gift boxes in it and one of them is this gorgeous little mushroom house and it had to be the first thing I made out of this kit. Not sure if the guys over in the USA call these little insects Ladybirds but I know we do and I couldnt think of a nicer home for them - could you?

 
Soooo Cute!!!!

3 comments:

  1. fantastic and good to see you used you cuttlebug too

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super adorable!!! Would love for you to link up with us at Tara's first linky party. http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/

    I am a new follower and would love to have you visit/follow me :)

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete