Thursday, 13 March 2014

GIRLY GIFTS

It was my BFF's birthday last month and I really have never made her anything with my papercrafting over the years and this year I wanted to change that. We havent caught up in awhile with our busy schedules and I am hoping to catch up with her next week sometime for a coffee and do lunch.  We are planning a girls weekend in the coming months as our Christmas/Birthday gifts to each other but it's not finalised yet. In the meantime SVGCuts came out with a new kit 'Dress Shop' and BINGO I knew what I was going to make for my dear friend of over 20 years.
Here is my take on the Dress Form box and the Lipstick Box. The paper I used for both is by Graphic 45 'A Ladies' Diary Collection' and the piece I used was 'Moment in Time'. I used both sides of the paper on the dress form and only the one side on the lipstick.




Not sure yet what I will put in each box - still thinking about that! There is a card also being made but I am still working on that in Pop Up Card Studio and it's not ready yet - when it's done I will post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment