Saturday, 8 November 2014

TRACEY'S HANDCRAFTS

Just a little post to let you all know that I am still here! Just not doing as much papercrafting but I still will when I can.  ( I have my christmas cards to get on to and I am very late with that this year!) My cushion gig that I have over on Facebook Tracey's HandCrafts is keeping me very busy and I am loving every minute of it!

I decided to post about two cushions here today that I 'assisted' with this week instead of putting them on my business page as they were not my design. I helped out a friend that had done the designs for her granddaughters and wanted the designs applied to cushions with Heat Transfer Vinyl. I supplied the White Heat Transfer Vinyl for her and cut her design with my 'Zigby' Zing. I showed her how to weed the vinyl and then we pressed them with my 'Harvey' Heat Press (yes, the machines in my craft room all have 'male' names hee hee!).

My friend has the Make the Cut (but a different cutting machine) and she did a great job with the design that she had downloaded and 'tweaked to her liking'.

She supplied the cushion covers and they came up sooo nice!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Tracey. The girls will love them. Shaz

    ReplyDelete