Wednesday, 25 March 2015

EASTER TREATS FOR SCHOOL!

I used the 'Painting Bunny' from SVGCuts' kit 'Cotton Tail Village' to put on some pre-made clear pillow boxes that I stuffed with shredded paper and put 3 little Easter Eggs inside for my daughter Melissa to take to school this Friday to give to her Grade 5 classmates as they finish up the first school term and go on their Easter holidays.
There are 50 here - enough for all the kids in Grade 5 and the Grade 5 teachers too!
Was nice to cut 'paper' again with my Zigby Zing as I have been cutting ALOT of HTV for my cushions and some other new products I have been doing.


Here they are all packed up ready to go to school on Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Love them!! So festive and cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello I'm from Brazil.
    I wonder if you sell the mold of the carriage.
    My email contact is:
    raianeheringer@gmail.com

    Thanks for listening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you mean the pumpkin carriage - it is a cutting file from SVGCuts.com

      Delete