It's always a pleasure and honour to be a part of the 'Skat Katz' team!
Monday, 25 May 2015
SOME FUN AT 'PICTURE TO PAGE' IN PAKENHAM
The Picture to Page show was on in Pakenham, Melbourne AU this weekend and I went along to help Fred from Skat Katz on his stall. Fred is the Australian distributor of the KNK Zing and he had one set up on the stall to show people. I only lasted a very short time before I decided I needed to have a play and cut some stuff out. I mean, I have my Zigby Zing at home that I can use any time but seeing that 'other unnamed Zing' just sitting there I could not resist. So, I just waited til Fred was not busy demonstrating and cut the pieces out for the High Heel shoe from SVGCuts' kit 'Love Always' and also the Pedestal stand from 'Poplar St Tulips' kit and put them both together. Seeing I was not at home in my own craft room environment I think I did pretty well! And I got a shot of Fred and I 'hard at work' as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




How cool is that, Tracey! It looks beautiful! How cool that you made it on the fly while you were away from home at a show! Thanks for sharing! :D ~Mary
ReplyDelete