Friday, 15 January 2016

SVGCUTS DRAGONFLY LAMP

I have spent the last couple of days putting the Dragonfly lamp from SVGCuts kit 'BoHo Butterflies' kit together and after a disastrous first attempt with the colouring of the shade panels I resorted to buying the same copics that Mary used on her lamp and I am much happier with the result. I will be using this lamp as a decorator item at our holiday retreat 'Reno HQ' as I think the colours will blend in beautifully there.
The candle lamp was a bonus last minute find at the Reject Shop just prior to Christmas and is battery operated and has four colours which look great in the lamp and give it a different look with each colour.  I dont think these candle lamps are something that are available when it is not Christmas time so I was really lucky when I found them! Please enjoy the pics.  I loved every minute of cutting, colouring and putting this lamp together and it has been the first real 'big' papercrafty project that I have done in a long while.












2 comments:

  1. It came out great! I love the color changing light. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, last weekend was given 3 similar candles. Off to look for that pattern. Thank you

    ReplyDelete