Really happy with how this came out and I hope he loves it.
Monday, 22 January 2018
WATERFALL CARD
Seems like everything old is new again in the world of cards and I dont think I ever made a Waterfall card before. I have a friend with a birthday coming up in March and I wanted to do something really special and would be a keepsake for him. He's an Essendon football club fan hence the red and black and he is a really true blue Aussie with a strong connection to kangaroos and his best friend is Jack the Jack Russell. Think I covered everything - LOL. I followed a tutorial on youtube for the card which I found to be one of the best I have found for the waterfall cards. Here is the link to the tutorial for this card https://youtu.be/kgc9y8-kRwA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment