I did decide in the end to do a video tutorial for the penny slider card that I made on my last post.
I dont think I will ever get used to hearing the sound of my own voice on playback and I cringe a lot when I'm doing my editing.
My tutorial is not perfect by any stretch but it's only my second video tutorial and I expect in time I will get better at it.
I discovered an app called Lumafusion which is fantastic for editing video on my phone. So it makes it easy for me to film and edit and do a voice over all on my phone. It can upload to youtube but I must have my settings wrong as when I tried to do this it failed on me - uggh. But I expect I will work it out eventually. I was able to transfer to my laptop and upload to youtube from there.
The link to the video on you tube is here. Please enjoy and feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel as I plan to do more video tutorials in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment