Sunday, 14 October 2018

ALCOHOL INK BACKGROUNDS

Hi guys!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Today I am sharing some alcohol ink backgrounds and 5 cards completed using those backgrounds.
I had not had a play with alcohol inks til now - I know, a bit slow they have been around for years but they never really attracted me before, but they do now - no surprises there.

There is a video on my youtube channel here showing me creating the backgrounds and then the cards I completed using the backgrounds.  I hope you enjoy watching and if you would like to subscribe to my youtube channel I would really love that as I do plan to keep on doing videos.

I used Yupo paper for my backgrounds and the Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks by Ranger.

Here are some pics of the cards that I made with the backgrounds - thanks for looking.








That is it from me for today - until next time - bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment