Friday, 3 May 2019

VINTAGE LUNCHBOX/SWEETS BOX

Hi everyone!

Thanks again for stopping by!

Today I am sharing what I made using a die set designed by Nicole Silhouette on youtube. 
This die set is called Vintage lunchbox and can also be used for a sweets box.
I made 3 and incorporated them into an assembly tutorial for Nicole on my youtube channel and you can check that out here.

The first box I made I decorated it to look look a tool box, using black cardstock and some silver mirror cardstock that I embossed using a checkerplate embossing folder from Kaisercraft.

This toolbox came out really cool and looks very authentic.  The tools I used to decorate the box are cutting files from the Silhouette design store and I cut them on my cameo.

Here are some pics of the toolbox




And then I made a girly version and this looks like a classy piece of luggage!  I'd like this bag in real life!



And then I got a little creative and thought this box would make a really good tresure chest and I had a lot of fun putting this box together and decorating it as a treasure chest!




Dont forget to head to my youtube channel and watch the video of me putting the treasure chest together and the products used are listed in the video description box.

Thanks again for stopping by - see you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment