Saturday, 8 February 2020

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C521- THINGS THAT FLY CARD

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by today!

This week over with Crazy 4 Challenges the theme is:

February 8th – C4C521: Today is “Kite Flying” day. Put a kite or something else that flies on your card!

I, again, ran out of time this week and I dont think I have a kite anywhere in my stash so I went with the 'something that flies' part of this week's challenge. Again, I went back to a card I have made previously.

I made this card 2 years ago when I challenged myself to make a card everyday for 9 days and this card was the last card I made on that challenge. I love the way this card turned out.

The die set I used on this card was from the The Ton.  The Ton have some really terrific die sets and stamp sets and this was one die set I couldnt live without. 'Pop up Butterfly' - soo cool.  I orderd the Monarch Butterfly - there are two others Swallowtail and Morph Butterfly but I liked the Monarch Butterfly the best. This die set creates such a great pop up and pop ups grab my attention all the time.  And I love making them. I am actually surprised that it was 2 years ago since I made this card and that I have not made another one using this die set!

Here are some pics of the card - I actually had to take screen shots from the little video I took as I did not actually take a 'pic' of this card at the time I made it - only a video of it in action.




I still have this card in my stash as these days I find it hard to part with the intereactive/pop up cards I make. But one day I will give it to someone for their birthday.


Well, that is it for this week so until next time, it's bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I really like this but I bet it's easy to make without a pop up die... flutterbies are always loved. Gorgeous and beautifully coloured.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! Your card is gorgeous! I saw your DT post and I had to pop over to check it out.

    ReplyDelete