Saturday, 11 April 2020

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C530 - RAINBOW CARD

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges design team the theme is:

11th April - C4C530: April showers bring May flowers, make a card with rain or a rainbow on it.

I decided to make a card with a rainbow on it for this challenge.  I used the Lawn Fawn Rainbow die and I used the Cloud die from MFT Stamps Interactive Swing die set to create my card for today.

I wanted to make this card in the spirit of what is going on the world at the moment and the emphasis of the importance for us to 'stayhome'.

We're in this thing for the long haul and I think as crafters we are a pretty lucky bunch as we wont be bored during this worldwide pandemic - we'll just have more time to craft and I think that is awesome and it will be what keeps a lot of crafters 'hanging in there' and due to social distancing rules at the moment we're not allowed to hug so sending a card is a perfect 'paper hug'.  Both the sentiment stamps I used are from Uniquely Creative.  The Stay Home hashtag was something I printed on my computer.

The front of the card is made so that the top cloud opens to reveal the sun and the bottom cloud opens to reveal the 'paper hugs' sentiment. I backed a piece of black cardstock behind that and then mounted it all on a white card base that can be written in on the inside.

I hope you like this week's card - it's not normally my style but I think it turned out ok and I am happy with it.




Thanks for looking and until next week - it's bye for now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment