Saturday, 14 November 2020

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C561 - PICKLE CARD (GREEN CARD FOR ME)

 Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges design team our challenge is:

14th November C4C561:  Pickle Day – Apparently  today is Pickle Day! Are you in a right pickle or a cool as a cucumber??? Create a card inspired by a pickle, either by including a pickle or food that goes with pickles on your card, use the color green … or incorporate a pickle themed sentiment.

Well, I was never going to do a card with a pickle on it nor with food etc on it as that is not my style (that is the beauty of these challenges we are allowed to tweak them to suit what we'd like to do in keeping with our own style) but, I would use the colour green so that was my plan for this week's challenge card.

I had recently received some new dies from The Greetery and I was itching to use them and I thought they would fit in will with using the colour green.

I was inspired for my card from The Greetery's website promotion picture for the die sets that I purchased which are the Macra-Made for You die set, Macra-Made fillers die set and the Crimped frame die set.

I think I will use these dies a lot - they are versatile for any occasion.

The background paper I used is from a 6'x6' paper pad I have from Kaisercraft called 'Greenhouse' and the sentiment is from Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Background stamp and die set.

I am happy with how my card turned out - here it is -


Thanks for looking and until next week - it's bye for now!



1 comment: