Monday, 4 January 2021

3D HOBBY TROLLEY

 Hi Everyone! 

Thanks for stopping by!

First post for 2021! Yay!

I probably say this every year and this year will be no different - I will try and post more on my blog this year than the Crazy 4 Challenges posts. 

To kick it off this year I am posting a three dimensional project that was a lot of fun to make.  This particular project is a digital cutting file designed by Nicole Silhouette.  It is available for purchase from her etsy store Nicolespapercrafts. 

I have been doing assembly tutorials for Nicole on youtube now for just over a year I think it has been.  I enjoy doing the assembly tutorials for her and it makes it easier for the crafters who buy the die sets and also the digital cutting files to put the projects together.  Nicole enjoys designing and I enjoy doing the tutorials so it is a win win situation.

Today's project I am sharing is the Hobby Trolley and this is such a fun project.  This Hobby Trolley would be a great gift to give to a crafty friend or even to keep for your self.  I made two of them - one as a practice one in peach colours and I even put my initials on it! And the second one was the one I made for the assembly tutorial and I love the way these trolleys turned out.

I bought the little wheels from Bunnings - they cost $3.58 for a pack of 4.  They dont swivel but I dont think they need to.

The assembly tutorial I did for the hobby trolley is here on my you tube channel.

Here are pics of the two trolleys I made.

My practice one




And this is the one I did for the assembly tutorial



Such a fun project that I just had to share here.
If you get a chance to check out my assembly tutorial I would really love that!
Until next time, it's bye for now!






No comments:

Post a Comment