Wednesday, 23 March 2022

CRAFTROOM DECOR PIECE

 Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

Today I am sharing an 'off the page' project which will be a decor piece for my craft room wall.

As soon as I saw the 'Pegboard Shelfie' die set from I-Crafter I knew I had to have that die set in my life! 

 There are sooo many ways to decorate the pegboard and personalise it. You can also have the pegboard in landscape orientation as well as portrait. Personally, I like the portrait but I am sure I will do one in a landscape orientation at some stage.

I did a couple of fun things with my pegboard - firstly I decided to put a letter board on it.  Letter boards are all the rage right now and I thought one would look cute on my piece.  And I actually have a letter board in my craft room - so this will match in quite well. I made the letter board with small alpha stickers that I have had in my stash for years - they've finally come in handy!  And I just used black card stock for the backing. Secondly, for my pegboard decor piece I used metal charms in my stash which I had purchased from Ali Express and I think they added a nice personal touch to my pegboard decor piece.  The plants and the lamp are part of the die set.

I used a store bought  6'x8' shadow box frame to build my pegboard shelfie scene in and I finished it off with flowers in my favourite colours.

Here is a pic of the finished piece and I am hoping to put it up in my craft room in the coming days.


I love the way this turned out!

I also, made a card before I made my decor piece and I will send it on to a crafty friend in the coming weeks. I love how the card came out as well. Such a fun die set to play and adding my own letter board to the peg board just personalises it nicely!


Thank you for stopping by today!  Until next time - it's bye for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment