Hi Everyone!
Welcome back and thanks for stopping by again today!
This time I am sharing a tissue box cover designed by Nicole Silhouette. This is a great cover to decorate in any style that you like and it covers the square tissue boxes really nicely and the tissues dispense out of the chimney which is so cute.
For my tissue box I decided to decorate it in a 'Gingerbread House' style because Christmas is coming up and I thought it would be a cute idea.
This house tissue box cover is available both as a die cutting set and as a digital cutting file.
The die cutting set is available from the KSCraft Lovers store on Ali Express and can be found here
The digital cutting file can be found in Nicole's Etsy store called Nicolespapercrafts here
I have also done the assembly tutorial on my YouTube channel and you can watch that here.
Here is a pic of my completed 'Gingerbread House' style house tissue box cover

No comments:
Post a Comment