Sunday, 22 January 2012

JANUARAY BIRTHDAYS!

January has to be the busiest month for birthdays for me. Quite a few of our friends have birthdays in January and it is also my own birthday and our wedding anniversary. So here is a bulk entry of the cards I made for the birthdays this month.
First up is my husband Ian's best mate Brett -he turns 50 this month so this is what I made for him
 FRONT
 SPINE
 BACK
 INSIDE
WITH THE BOX I MADE FOR IT AS WELL


Then I made Lisa and Kerrie their cards - I made them the same as I really liked what I had done:


Then came Kim's card


and Kelly


and Megan

Megan's daughter Sarah turned one so I made her a clown and a card




Phew, busy birthday month over - stay tuned for more papercrafting during next month.





2 comments:

  1. They are all absolutely gorgeous Tracey, thankyou ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW they all turned out FANTASTIC

    ReplyDelete