Saturday, 4 February 2012

LIGHTHOUSE




It has been awhile since I went into my craft studio to make something just for fun.  Today I decided to make this lighthouse which is a pattern that I purchased from http://www.creationsbyar.com/  another fantastic site to purchase 3D papercrafting patterns from.  I made this one similar to the picture that came with the pattern except I printed and cut out another wall pattern and cut all the pieces individually and put them through my cuttlebug with the old brick embossing folder to give the lighthouse walls a brick effect.  Overall I am very happy with end result. It stands about 8 inches tall and I do intend to make a bigger one in the future for my dad's birthday in June. It will incorporate a picture of his yacht and it will also incorporate a clock and I am looking forward to making that for him.

1 comment:

  1. Turned out great
    (hope your dad does not visit your blog and read what he is getting)

    ReplyDelete