Monday, 20 February 2012

POOL TABLE FOR IAN

Today is my hubby Ian's birthday. This time last year we were counting down the days to his big 50th bash so this year things are a little quieter.  I had no idea what to get him for his birthday, he said he did not want anything - money a bit tight this year.  I was having a look at a wonderful site that has SVG files that you can cut with Make the Cut software http://www.svgcuts.com/ and I came accross a wonderful set called the Green Room - all great things to make for boys featuring darts, bowling, dice, poker, cards and billiards - right up my alley for my hubby, all the things he is interested in!
I just could not go past this brilliant billard table so I made that for him yesterday and put some snickers bars in there for him.  Happy Birthday Ian! xxx





1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on this Tracey, looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete