Most of the time my friend Susan comes across the patterns of the things that I end up making. Just recently she came across this cute caravan pattern and when she sent me the link to the site and I laid eyes on it, I, of course, had to buy the pattern to make it. This pattern came from http://mytimemadeeasy.com/store/ This one is my second attempt as the first one did not quite get there for me but I was in a good frame of mind today and managed to get it done from start to finish and I am really happy with how it turned out. Sooooo cute. It is actually a gift box - you can open the roof and put something in it like lollies or whatever. I think it is going to live in our caravan.
this looks great , now i want to make one for myself
ReplyDelete