Hope the whooping cough leaves you alone soon, Susan xxx
Wednesday, 27 June 2012
STENCIL CARD FOR SUSAN
My papercrafting friend Susan has been unwell with whooping cough and I have been wanting to make her a card to let her know I was thinking of her but I could not think what to do. Susan loves robots and her nickname in the papercrafting world is SusanBlueRobot. The software that works with my Zing baby is called Make the Cut and it is a wonderful designing program that when I learn how to use it properly the creating possibilities for my Zing Baby and I will be endless! Make the Cut have wonderful weekly webinars and also has a wonderful forum where you can see other people's masterpieces and get help if you need it. Over the last week or so the forum and the webinars have been working on stencil cards and I thought I would like to give it a go and this is what I came up with for Susan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks for this card it is fantastic
ReplyDelete