Tuesday, 26 February 2013

THINGS FOR BABY TALEAH POP UP CAROUSEL CARD AND PRAM GIFT

A girl I work with Courtney had a little girl about a week and a half ago now and I wanted to make a card and a present for her.  I made this pop up carousel card which I was inspired by a post on SusanBlueRobot's blog http://susanbluerobot.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/which-horse-will-win.html that used a PDF file from Amazing Pop Ups. http://www.amazingpopup.com/
It is a great carousel and I wanted to make it so I bought the PDF Ebook.  I have blurred the face of the baby in the interests of privacy.
It was great fun making this card!




 
 
 
I then wanted to make her something else for a gift card to go in and something small like a cute pair of socks so SVGCUTS Bundle of Joy kit came to the rescue and I put together this pram.
 


 
Welcome to Taleah!
Congratulations Courtney!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment