My heat press is up and running and I had to press a shirt straight away to make sure all was working. I had cut out and weeded the design for some shirts for my hubby's spraypainting business (he wears the shirts to work) a couple of weeks back and I had the shirt on hand ready to go. Previously, I had used the iron and got great results but I was hanging to use the press and now, finally I have it happening. My hubby is a Richmond Tigers (Australian Rules Football) fan so he had to have Yellow on Black for the colours on his shirts for work. I will be doing a black polo shirt for him next for when we go out. Stay tuned for that!
Of course, we had to take the pics in front of his car above the personalised plates - lol!




No comments:
Post a Comment