Wednesday, 13 November 2013

TEACHER GIFTS

The end of the school year for Melissa in Grade 3 is fast approaching.  School finishes up on 5th of December - yeah, yeah, I know - that is way early when the other schools go through till Christmas week -and my standard response is "I guess I pay more for her to be there less" LOL.

Her teacher this year Mrs North is so lovely and Melissa has had a fun year in Grade 3 learning about "Under the Sea" in Term 1, "Australia" in Term 2, "Around the World" in Term 3 and "Bugs & Science" in Term 4.

This Friday night she is staying at school for a sleepover which she is looking forward to so much I think she may burst with excitement before Friday - LOL!

SVGCuts put out a kit called "Back to the Books" a few weeks back and I decided to make the 'Cards for Teacher" card holder box with the cards for Mrs North as a end of year gift from Melissa. I'm pleased with how it came out - I made 12 cards and 12 envelopes and that all fits in well.  I used the same paper pack that Mary from SVGCuts used as I liked it sooo much and had to have it - it is 'Paper & Glue' from Echo Park. I particularly liked the paper on the cards and I wanted to the same.


I also ordered a 'personalised' pen and notepad from Vistaprint - they have great deals - the pen and notepad were less than $20.  You can see the pen in the pic above but here is a pic of them together.


And finally a pic of it all put together, I threw some Merit Stickers in there as well
 - just have to work out how to package it!


Now, I really need to get on to my Christmas cards - 70 of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment