Sunday, 8 February 2015

New Car = New Stickers on it

This year for my combined 45th birthday and 20th wedding anniversy my hubby bought me a new car! Very exciting and a huge upgrade from what I had!  So the new car had to have my hubby's business name sticker on it and for this car I also decided to put my Tracey's HandCraft's gig sticker on it too!  I have been so busy with my cushions and other things that I have been doing and I wanted to celebrate it.  I cut the two stickers from outdoor sign vinyl and applied them to the back window of my car.  Turned out great!
Here is my new car - I love it so much and our daughter chose the colour.  She loves blue!


and here it is with the new stickers on


Being able to personalise my own car with my Zigby Zing and vinyl is great!


2 comments: