photo effect is 'XPRO' in Instagram
Wednesday, 18 February 2015
WALL STICKER FOR MY DAUGHTER
In December 2013 I gave my daughter's room a bit of a make over and bought her a double bed and made her room a little more 'age appropriate' to see her into her teen years. At the time when I finished her room I promised her I would put the word 'Dream' on her wall to remind her to always have a dream. And that I would cut the vinyl myself and put it up for her. Then I forgot about it for a year or so and finally the other day I got it done for her. I am pretty happy with it even though she says she would have liked it bigger I like the size that it is - not too over the top. Very simple project for me using Make the Cut and my Zigby Zing. And yes, that is one of my Tracey's HandCrafts cushions smack bang in the middle there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment