Wednesday, 30 March 2016

CUSHION FOR DREAMING TREE AND SVGCUTS

For a long time now - since starting my Tracey's HandCrafts gig on Facebook I have wanted to do a cushion each for Leo and Mary.  A Dreaming Tree one for Leo and an SVGCuts one for Mary as a little 'Thank You - I think you are Awesome' gift from me.
They both were happy to oblige me with the use of their logos and I finally got a chance to do the cushions.  Leo has informed me that he received his cover today and I am sure Mary's one is not far away but I could not wait to post a pic of both of them here on my blog.  Just something small from me which I hope makes their day and puts a smile on their faces. Whilst they have gone their separate ways I still think they are both the cat's meow as far as SVG cutting files go in both quality and creativity.
Here are their cushions




Unique personalised gifts sure to please!

No comments:

Post a Comment