Wow, it was bigger than I thought! Certainly a statement item!
I, also, put it together without the assembly tutorial as I was keen as anything to make it and couldn't wait and decided that I have made plenty of papercraft things over the years I will be able to wing assembling it without the tutorial.
It was easy to put together and I did not have any troubles at all so that's big kudos to Leo, Ron and the Dreaming Tree design team.
One thing that I did do differently to the original design and that was to use chain instead of string because chain is more 'Halloweeny', right?
I am so very happy with how it came out - definately has a prominent air in my craft room.
And yes, the top of the chandelier does project the web on to the roof!



No comments:
Post a Comment