Tuesday, 20 June 2017

AN UPDATE

Wow, things have really slowed down on the crafty side of things for me. It's been a good thing in a way as I think I was getting a bit tired of it especially trying to keep up with orders for Vinyl, Paper & Co and doing things as gifts for friends. I felt a bit burnt out and unable to keep up with orders seeing that I work a full time afternoon shift job. This year I have made about me especially getting in shape and I am so proud of myself losing about 15kg over the last 6 months.  I am now trying maintain the weight loss and focus on keeping myself healthy, fit and strong.
I have hidden my Vinyl, Paper & Co page for the time being as I am not really interested in doing orders for the rest of the year and keeping my papercrafting to just things that I want to do for myself when I have some down time (which is not very often these days - I hate to admit)
I still love bookfolding and will do more of that for myself over the course of time. Here are some more books that I completed over the last couple of months. Will try to post again soon.













No comments:

Post a Comment