Sunday, 4 February 2018
3D SHADOW BOX BOOK CARD
I have not made one of these 3D Shadow Box Book Cards since 2011 and they really are so fun to make and very effective. I had forgotten how to make them from when I was shown 6/7 years ago and so to refresh my memory I did go looking for a video on YouTube so I didnt have to rack my brains trying to remember how to make them but I didnt really find any that demonstrated how I like to make them from the way I was shown so I decided to make my own YouTube video and post it here. I hope you enjoy looking and make your own 3D Shadow Box Book Cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Dear Tracey
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your lovely talented work.
I am certainly going to be making this very very soon.
Thank you Marie - I hope you do get a chance to make one and that you have fun doing so!
ReplyDelete