Monday, 19 February 2018

SOME CARDS THIS LAST WEEK

I am loving being back in the swing of my cardmaking and here are some I have made over the last week.

These first few are ones I made at a craft retreat where I went just for one night even though it was a 3 night retreat I could only go for one night :(


These two were made using the Fill In Blooms Stamp Set from Concord & 9th - have to admit that I struggled with the lining up of these stamps but I have made my peace with that now and I look forward to making more cards with this stamp set in the coming months. 

Turn about stamps - well, what an innovation they are!  I have been out of the stamping world for a long time and I have been blown away by how far stamps have come!  This is the Floral Turnabout stamp from Concord & 9th - so pretty and so quick to use to make a card!

Another play with distress oxide inkpads on glossy card and using distress glaze to remove the oxide - I looooove how this turned out.  I have this Aussie Camper die on it's way - great for male cards!


Some more backgrounds and this time with a fish scene die - the second card I made as shaker card - so much fun. I am enjoying making cards to put in my stash!

This is the last card for this post - I needed a card for a bloke I work with and I came across this card on Pinterest on a blog called Bobbiestreasure and I pretty much made it the same as hers but I just added a spanner - the link to her card is here http://bobbistreasure.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/shopping-our-stash-138-oh-shiny.html?spref=pi&m=1



No comments:

Post a Comment