Wednesday, 27 June 2018

CRAFT ROOM TOUR JUNE 2018

Today I am sharing an updated tour of my craft room - my happy place.  I have been crafting for many years now and my craft room has been through many changes over that time. I did post pics and a quick video a little while back but it has changed a little bit since then. My direction has changed and I have gone back into my papercrafting and cardmaking instead of the stuff I was doing with heat transfer vinyl etc.  I dont tend to hoard as much crafty stuff as I used to as I get to a point where I dont know what I have and forget that I have it so I pretty much really only buy stuff now that I know I will use and if I dont use it after a certain amount of time I dont hang on it and try to move it on to someone who will use it.
Here are some pics of my craft room as I have it now - probably the neatest and tidiest it has been for a loooong time - it wont stay that way, that is for sure.







And I have a video tour on my you tube channel here which shows more detail.
Have a great crafty day guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment