Wednesday, 21 November 2018

POP UP ADIRONDAK CHAIRS

Hi Guys,

Today I am sharing a card that uses Karen Burniston's Pop up Adirondak Chair die number 1071.

This card uses a technique that I have adapted from a cutting file that was created in Pop Up Card Studio and Make the Cut.  Both of these programs are used in conjuction with a cutting machine.  I have used both with my Silhouette Cameo and my KNK Zing.  I use Make the Cut all the time but dont use Pop Up Card Studio very often.

The original idea for the base card and the card that holds the pop up chairs came from a lady by the name of SusanBlueRobot and I will link to her blog here where she uses this idea. I do not want to take credit for an idea that is not mine.

I wanted to share the idea so other crafters could have some fun making this type of card.

I have a tutorial on my youtube channel showing me putting together the card and I have put the link here for you to go and check it out.

Here are some still pics for you to enjoy - I did make this card quite clean and simple as I wanted to concentrate on the technique involved to make it.








Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment