Hi guys!
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all had a great Christmas.
Today I am sharing a bookfolding project that I completed a couple of weeks prior to Christmas for a lady who ordered from me.
I do really enjoy bookfolding projects as they are another thing that gives me a great sense of accomplishment once completed.
The order for this book was for a name (Sophie) and to incorporate unicorns into it. I did have to have a big think about how I was going to accomplish this and I have to say I am pretty happy with what I came up with using a cutting file from the Silhouette Design Store.
Please enjoy the pictures and I do plan to have many more cards and projects for you to look at and videos on my youtube channel in 2019.
Happy New Year to you all and see you in 2019!






No comments:
Post a Comment