Saturday, 12 January 2019

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES C4C466 - LETTERBOARD CARD

Hi Guys!

Thanks for stopping by!

This week the Crazy 4 Challenges theme is:
Everybody needs a smile now and then - this week lets make a humorous card!

I decided to make a letterboard card and put a 'funny quote' on it.  There were many quotes that I wanted to use but they were slightly inappropriate and I didn't want to offend anyone so I kept it fairly simple, funny, but simple.

The quote I used was 'I know I came into this room for a reason' and I chose this quote because we ALL do this no matter who nor how old we are.  We go into a room for a reason and once we are in there we forget what we went into that room for in the first place.  So you end up going back out to retrace your steps to try and remember what it was that you were meant to go in there and get.  And this is funny to me because we all can relate to it.  

You are reading this and nodding your head thinking 'yes that happens to me' with a smile on your face.

I used the Letterboard die set from Essentials by Ellen and for the flowers I used the Ruffled Flower layering stamp set from Altenew.  I love layering stamp sets because I hate colouring in.

I also did a video of me putting this card together and you can see that here

Here are a couple of pics as well.



Until next week guys - have a great week and thank you for your time!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Tracey, this quote becomes truth the older I get.

    ReplyDelete