Saturday, 26 January 2019

CRAZY FOR CHALLENGES C4C468 - TIME TO CELEBRATE

Hi Guys!

Thanks for stopping by!

This week the crazy's challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges is:

Celebrate! January always feels so long, but it’s coming to a close. Make a card to Celebrate! You can make a birthday card, a card to celebrate an upcoming holiday, a card for someone who has a new job, going on a vacation etc. Let’s Celebrate!

This weekend, in Australia we celebrate 'Australia Day' on January 26 and I decided to make a card to celebrate Australia Day.

I started with the Sliding Window Die from Sunny Studio Stamps on some blue card and I also used the celebrate stamp from Essentials by Ellen Cursive Script Letterboard Set.
The letters from the letterboard set came in handy for a custom 'hidden' sentiment.

I used the ephemera pack from Kaisercraft's 'Open Road' collection for the decorator pieces on the front of the card.

This card would make a really cute BBQ invitation for an Australia Day BBQ if you were having a small get together. I know I would love to receive an invitation like this. So cute!

I also, did a video on my you tube channel showing me putting this card together which I hope you enjoy and if you are not already a subscriber to my channel I would love to have you as a subscriber and I appreciate your support.

The link to the video on my channel is here.

And here are some pics for you to look at as well.




Thank you again for stopping by and until next week - it's bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment