Saturday, 2 February 2019

CRAZY FOR CHALLENGES C4C469 - GROUND HOG (CRITTER) DAY!

Hi Guys!

Thanks for stopping by!

This week the crazies challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges is:

Today is Ground Hog Day! If you don’t have an image of a ground hog then put any other ground critter on your card this week! 

So I decided to go with a ground critter and I chose a very cute fox.  This fox is a cutting file I purchased from the Silhouette Design store and I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut her out.

I used the pop up mechanism from Karen Burniston's die set 'Katherine Pop Up' to make the pop up portion of the card.

Kraft colour card stock for my card base and another darker brown card that I embossed a tree grain on with an embossing folder.

The leafy frame die is from Simon Says Stamp which added a nice touch to the front and inside of the card.

The hello die I used is from Essentials by Ellen in the Letterboard cursive script set. The alphabet die set was a freebie die on a craft magazine.

I used Paper Rose Studio Stitched Circle die set and Stitched Rectangle die set.

I also, did a video putting this card together here

Here are some pics as well.




Thanks for looking guys and see you next time!

1 comment: