Saturday, 16 February 2019

CRAZY FOR CHALLENGES C4C471 - IT'S SKETCH WEEK

Hi Guys!

Thanks for stopping by!

This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges team it's sketch week and this week it's this sketch layout:

Sketch Week but with a twist.  Your card can follow the sketch as is or you can make it as a tent fold or you can flip the rectangles and 3 elements to the opposite sides as in the sketch!


I have to admit that I really struggle sometimes with the sketches and this is only my second one!  I think it is because I over think the layout. I hope to get better with that in the coming months.
I did go a little bit 'rogue' with this sketch layout so I do apologise to Frances and also to our lovely hostess Kathleen.  I did veer from the layout slightly but I hope you both can forgive me?

I am very happy with how the card turned out using Concord & 9th's 'Crafty Turnabout' stamp and die set. Aren't those little scissors the cutest things you ever did see?

Here is my card for this week's sketch - I hope you like it:


Until next time guys it's 'bye' from me for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment