Thanks for stopping by!
This week the crazies challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges is :
Today is National Tooth Ache Day! Yes, I’m not kidding. But it’s also Valentine’s Day on Thursday. So make a Valentine’s Day card.
I'm not really big on Valentine's day but I still came up with a card for this challenge.
I just love the maze shapes, pouches, and spheres from My Favourite Things and a Maze Card to me is right up there with Interactive Cards.
The nesting hearts die set I used is from Couture Creations and I used the largest heart die of the set.
I tried making the card on a 4 and a quarter by 5 and a half inch side folding card but I was not happy with how it looked so I changed the card to a square card measuring 5 and a half inch squared side folding and I was much happier with the end result.
The stamps I used were from My Favourite Things (You're Amazing stamp and die set) and also Hero Arts (Love Stamp and Cut)
There is a video on my youtube channel here
Here are the still pics.
Until next time - bye for now!


No comments:
Post a Comment