Thanks for stopping by!
This week the challenge with crazies is:
It's also National Dog Biscuit Day! So this week let's put a pet on your card. It doesn't have to be a dog.
Now, I do have a dog, a beautiful staffy called 'Kevin' and I was going to do a card and put a picture of him on it but I decided that I didnt really want to. Kevin has his own Instagram account and that is the only place on social media where I put pictures of him.
So, with that being said I decided to do a card with 'goldfish' on it. We've all had goldfish for a pet at some stage or another, right? Well, I know I have and my daughter Melissa has had her share of goldfish over the years.
I wanted to make an Inside Tunnel card that I had previously watched Jennifer McGuire's tutorial for and I wanted to make one as well. I just love the way you can get depth and dimension with the layers of the inside tunnel cards.
The bubble weave textured card is from lacartapaper.com.au but sadly is no longer available. But it was a fun type of card to use for this fish themed card.
I used Hero Arts Colour Layering Goldfish stamp and die set for this card.
The stitched circle nesting dies I used were from Paper Rose Studio.
I did do a video of me making this card and you can watch that here.
Here are some pics of the card. I had a lot of fun making this card! Thanks for looking.
That's it from me until next time - have a great week and bye for now!




No comments:
Post a Comment