Thanks for stopping by today!
I am a day late for my Crazy 4 Challenges post but better late than never!
This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges team it's the third week of the month meaning it's Sketch week. Nicky, our hostess has come up with this sketch this week:

For my card this week I was actually inspired by our lovely hostess Nicky and the card she did for this week's challenge. I loved the way her card had the see through aspect and I wanted to do something similar.
I used papers and ephemera from Kaisercraft's "Under the Gum Leaves" collection which is Aussie Christmas themed which I love. The scene inside the card is from the 'Open Road' collection and it fit in well with what I was doing on this card and it makes a lovely peek through behind the cockatoo with his gift. I used acetate for the window part.
This card does hold some significance with the Cockatoo on it as my hubby's nickname to his mates is 'Cocky' and he is a very Australian type of guy with a love for all things 'Aussie' so this card is in honour of him.
I love the way this came out - a very Aussie Xmas Card - dont you think?
Here are pics of my card :
Thanks for looking - until next week - it's bye for now!


No comments:
Post a Comment