Saturday, 9 May 2020

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C534 - SLIM LINE CARD CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges design team our challenge is:

9th May - C4C534: Slimline Cards - Slimline Cards seem to be very popular at present, especially with a few companies releasing dies especially for the use of creating this style of card. For our challenge this week create a Slimline card. A Slimline card measures 8 ½ inches x 3 ½ inches and should fit into a standard business sized envelope.

I dont think that I can say that I have ever made a slim line card well at least not that I can recall.

So this week's challenge was something new for me and I wanted to do something a little bit different to what I have been seeing on line of late with various companies bringing out slimline design die sets.

I used my Tim Holtz Alterations film strip die and also some papers from Kaisercraft's 'Travel' paper pack.  The ephemera piece with the sentiment on it is from Kaisercraft's 'Keepsakes' collection. The flowers I used were also from Kaisercraft.

I love the way this card turned out.  I am not sure if 'slim line' cards are something that I will add to my cardmaking card options but you never know!


Here is my card - thanks for looking!



Until next week - it's bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment