Thanks for stopping by!
This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges our design team challenge is:
May 23 C4C536:
Apparently May is Photo month, let's include something that relates to photos this week … a card including a real photo, faux photos, selfie style stamps, cameras etc
For this week's challenge I decided to use a card that I have already made in the past - back in July 2014 in fact - 6 years ago! - it was a card I had made for a friend's son who turned 20 that year and I included pics of his dog and his vehicle he had at the time.
This card was a svg file from SVGCuts 'Parkside Row' kit. I remember I was heavily into SVGCuts at that time. I still am and always love the cutting files that Mary comes up with.
It is a box card and it folds down flat for postage. I love that it can be 3 dimensional when you have it on display. This particular card also made a great card to give to a guy which can sometimes be a challenge.
I felt this card fit in well for this week's challenge and as I am in the middle of doing a diamond painting also at the moment I knew I was not going to have a lot of time on my hands to make a card this week.
I, also, enjoy looking back on cards that I have made over the years.
You can read more about my card on my blog post here where I have more detail and more pictures.
So here it is for this week's challenge - so cute done out in the polaroid colours and very apt for this week's challenge!
Thanks for looking and until next week - it's bye for now! Stay safe and keep crafting!
No comments:
Post a Comment