Thanks for stopping by!
Today, I am sharing something special that is not actually anything to do with the Crazy 4 Challenges design team for once. I know that is what I have been using my blog for mostly over the last year or so but I am trying to be better with that this year.
Anyway, it is my Dad's 75th birthday this week and I wanted to make something special for him to display in his 'bar area' and I thought the 3D BBQ Gift Box from Dreaming Tree's Grillin' and Chillin' SVG Bundle would be perfect. You can find the bundle here and Leo does amazing assembly tutorials on the Dreaming Tree youtube channel. The assembly tutorial for the BBQ Gift Box is here
I love the way this turned out!
I just used black, red, silver, yellow, orange and a little gold card stock that I had in my stash, along with some gold stick on pearls and as always I cant get over how realistic the 3D paper projects I put together turn out. I always try to go for as realistic look as I can.
Here is my BBQ Gift Box
Thanks for looking and until next time - it's bye for now!



No comments:
Post a Comment